See Gittings Photo Library [url removed, login to view] for outline of project. Server is running Redhat Enterprise Linux - x86_64 - OS ES 5.0 and cPanel. Programmer must have the capability to manage the server, upload project and test on server.
Photography studio needs online image access site rewritten in modern code and put on updated machine. See current system at [url removed, login to view] - enter librarysample as the password. Each clients has a unique password that allows them access to view thumbnails, then download variations of each file. System needs to extract and display pixel dimensions from each file (i.e. 1200x1500px) as well as physical dimensions and dpi (i.e. 4"x5"@300dpi). Need more flexibility than current system.
Features in new system:
1. User accounts and passwords maintained to specify level of access within a library account. See attached "1.00 library login [url removed, login to view]"
2. Ability to change views of displayed images in backend system and after logged in. Thumbnails only, see attached "1.11 library account level-thumbnails [url removed, login to view]", multiple sessions thumbnails with download, see attached "1.12 library account level-thumbnails with download [url removed, login to view]"
Only one thumbnail should be displayed for each base image. A delimiter will be decided to make this delineation
3. Ability to 'filter" or view a subset of current set i.e. by city or department, see attached "1.20 library account level-city-dept filter.jpg.
4. Alphabetic selector to narrow viewed subset - see above attachments.
5. System must have the ability to show only images without downloading (proofing).
6. See attached "proof [url removed, login to view]" and "proof page-single [url removed, login to view]" for current navigation. Note checkboxes near images - for the ability for the viewer to narrow their selection. New system needs ability to email that selection to someone or to the studio who created the account.
7. On the backend UI, note that there are "studios" (different offices) and "users" (individuals at those offices). These are used to narrow down what users see and also connects images to specific studios, thus email addresses.
Backend access UI needed for photography staff to maintain user accounts and upload files/folders. Must have the ability to upload "photography session" information through an import feature. i.e. paste text content to create new accounts, new sessions for accounts in addition to manual entry. See attached files "Library update account [url removed, login to view]" and "Library update session [url removed, login to view]" of existing system.
Current system includes 2 main features that are not in this project - eCommerce and image archive database. These capabilities should be considered in designing the new system for future expansion of these capabilities.
** EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS IN ENGLISH ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED **
PLEASE NOTE: The images need to be protected from copying/downloading. Note on the current site if you right-click & copy, or open to a new window, you only get a blank image.
To clarify last post, the download protection is only when the library is set up for viewing/proofing only.