Zazzle is an print on demand site that lets you upload images to buy/sell on merchandise: www.zazzle.com. With their API its possible to have a Flash app export a png that appears on the products ([url removed, login to view])
I'm looking for someone who can set that up for me.
- A Flash CS3 app that can take a movieclip and with a button press export it as a large (3500x3500) transparent PNG (no graphics required, it just needs to work)
- Somehow get that image to be transferred to Zazzles "Template Buffet."
- English Speaking a must.
- You'll need to open a Zazzle store for testing. Don't worry, it's free, you can sign up here: [url removed, login to view]
- Info on the Zazzle API can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
- "Template Buffet" is when the API takes the image and places it on a selection of template products. I wrote a guide on doing this with a set image here: [url removed, login to view]
- I wasn't sure what sort of budget something like this would require so please see the min-max as a guide only. Willing to pay more if needed.
Please let me know if you need any more information.