We are running a website on Joomla 2.5, with Jomsocial 2.6.x.
Actually Jomsocial has a notification system which is not in real time. We would like to have this system in real time and more, with the little "pop-up" that goes in the bottom corner.
I found a tutorial on internet but it needs to be for JOMSOCIAL in a JOOMLA website. That's the point : [url removed, login to view]
This should take a few hours for anyone knowing this...
Actually, our website has a Jomsocial component (2.6.x installed on a Joomla 2.5.x). We already have a notification system which consist of displaying three icons in a toolbar : Messages - Notifications - Friends (like in facebook).
When someone receive a notification (message, comments, friend invite etc...) nothing appears, you have to load another page to see a little red bug on one of these three icons in the toolbar. We want to keep this but with this :
- Bubbles on the bottom corner (left or right) showing the notification In real time
- Styled like the Facebook's ones or like the Freelancer's one
- Vanishing automaticaly after a few seconds if you don't click on it
- Staying if you put your mouse on
- Clickable to redirect to the notification (comment, private message, friend invites etc...)
- Making the little red bug on the three icons in the toolbar vanishing too
PS : I attached the "little red bug" image to be clear when I talk about it