i need a client billing management invoicing system (for downloable goods as software or webdesing ) that also can be used to automatic hosting account creating for cPanel and plesk. I should be able to have the way to users to pay by paypal, 2checkout, moneybookers, World Pay,bank transfer (offline payment). it should have the admin area and client [url removed, login to view] can give a look what i mean by visiting clientexec .com
- Invoice system for one-time/reccuring payments for virtual delivered goods and hosting
- Admin should be able to invoice clients also manually
- support ticket system
- mailinglist (send messages to all clients or spec. groups of clients)
- invoices should be available on client control panel to complete payment and download the invoice
- Automatic hosting account creator for cPanel server and Plesk server (as well as for resellers and dedicated servers -this semy automatically as of his nature)
- Domain reselling service should be able to connect via DirectI (order and register domain names automatically)
- promotion code for discounts
- e-mail templates for customer (wellcome, invoicing etc)
- template based (to modify output of client control panel)
- intuitive client control panel
- control panels should shoulòd have ncie design with good set of icons.
- customers should be available to pay by: paypal, 2checkout, moneybookers, World Pay, bank transfer (offline payment)
- basic statistic reports for admin
- client can order other/additional services from inside their control panel.
- Web Based Installer for this script.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
unix, php, mysql