Below are the details:
1. can input at least 20 different tones as frequencies or numbers (using input boxes)
2. Save inputted tones to file singularly or as a group
3. Option to Play all tones at once or to play tones one after another
4. Option to Pre configure tones (groups) during compilation.
5. Option to select and play a group of tones together
6. Option for tone output as square wave, sine wave, triangular wave
7. Options for pausing, stop, resume, start from begining, etc
8. Option for sound wave output as a pulsed signal
9. Volume control, frequency slider control
10. Accuracy of Tones/Frequency to 2 decimal places
11. Dual channel player - can play a set of frequencies or tone via the left souncard
channel and a different set of frequencies via the right sound card channel.
12. Each frequency or tone would have a preset time of 3minutes (180seconds)
with options for changing the timing. time options should be in seconds.
13. Frequency cap would be between 1 - 22000Hz (accuracy to 2 decial places or more)
14. Automatic stop after playing the last frequency.
15. Option for repeat - 1x, 2x, 3x
See ([url removed, login to view]). something similar but with the extra features
Thirty (30) Separate Tone Generators
Frequency 20 to 22,000 CPS
Tone Duration 0.010 to 1800.0 Seconds
Loop Play Option
Audio Mixer Volumes
Play Pattern of Up To Sixty (60) Tones
Sort by Columns
Cycles per Second CPS
Add and Delete Data
Tones Software will run on any 32/64 bit Windows platform. This includes Windows 98,
Windows NT, Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7/8.
Minimum System Requirements
Pentium 120 MHz
RAM 64 Mb
Display 800 x 600, 256 Colors
Windows 98/vista/7 - 32/64bit
3 Mb Free Hard Drive Space
The program download includes the following:
4 freelancers are bidding on average $475 for this job
Hello, I am expert and dedicated in JAVA Development.I am very much interested for your project. I can complete your project quickly and efficiently in time. Details will be discussed in the message.