SCENARIO*Scene of a Playground
**As a developer, you are required to design and simulate a playground environment using JAVA. The main intention of the simulation is to provide graphical animations of simple object/objects with relevant sound effects. Some examples of the object can include:*
* A see-saw*
* Still pictures of animals animated using JAVA*
*The aid needs to be available to all Internet users and must be written in JAVA in the form of an applet.*
You are required to develop a software using JAVA to integrate and demonstrate graphics/animations with sound. The assignment will be individually assessed and you may be call upon for a short viva to confirm that the work is your own. Failure to defend your work will result in the failure of the course work.
The assignment consists of 2 parts.
Java codes, classes, html files to support java applet, additional support files (eg. bitmap files, gif images, midi/wav files and etc.)
You will need to produce a concise document to support the development of this software. The report should be of no more than 6 pages at the maximum and this should include basic UML/functional diagram of your software, explanation of the codes used in your program and relevant materials that supports the development of your software.
The marking scheme for this project will be based upon 3 main categories which are:
1. The Actual Applet itself. (30%)
2. The JAVA Codes. (50%)
3. The Project Documentation. (20%)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP Java