The software needs to be upgrade to J2SE 1.42 release ([[url removed, login to view]]), JBuilder 9 ([[url removed, login to view]]) and the latest release of OpenMap 4.6 ([[url removed, login to view]]). And modify the background colour for the map GUI interface and add couple of extra new features that comes with the latest release of OpenMap. The modification process might require some moderate forward and backward consultation to get the final outcome.
Also, I require in total 4 reports
1. Project Definition
2. Project Progress (in 2/3 weeks of accepting the offer)
3. Final Project Report
The following reports should be added in the appropriate sub-heading within the final report;
Software requirement Specification Report
Software Design Description Report
Stat charts and Object Diagram Report
Data Flow Diagram Report
User/Testing Documentation Report
Sequence Diagrams Report
Testing log Report
4. Project Presentation Report (Basically summary of the main features & benefits of the software)
The offer is mostly techincal report writtig than actual exhausting programing. If u except the offer, I will send you the specific details of each report and what required in each report and the actual software (the only reason I am not attaching the software with this offer, the size of the project is 18 MB,most of that is the actual size of OpenMap and it will take a while to upload it. And I will upload it as soon as we get an understanding about the offer, the final price is negotiable ).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).