Required SEO for optimizing 3 pages.
* * *
1. To optimize 3 pages to be ranked with google/yahoo for required keywords. We shall supply about 20-50 keywords that we would be wanting to require optimiziation for.
2. The website is already indexed with yahoo/google and other engines and currently has a page rank of 4. Its a 2 months old website.
**Qualified bidders would be the following**
1. Should have ability to demonstrate past acheivements for optimized pages/sites with keyword ranking reports etc.
2. Should be self motivated to make the right choice about keyword positioning and apply the methods on the pages required.
3. Should not rely on short term tricks or use any cloaking/doorway techniques to improvize the site's rankings.
4. Should be very clear on estimating the results and rankings over a period of 1 month or the next search engine update.
5. Should be able to quote a on going fee for futher work on a per page basis or per hour basis.
6. Should agree not to use our site as an example to demonstrate their abilities without permission.
Please note that any bid which does not address the above mentioned terms and requirements would not be entertained.
***It is an ongoing project and we would want a economical solution provider whom we can involve in development as long as the site is active.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).