Please check our website at <[url removed, login to view]>
We (AgileSense Technologies) want to be on page 1 or 2 of Google, AOL, Yahoo, MSN, Ask Jeeves for 10 to 20 keywords/phrases.
Here are some sample keywords/phrases:
RFID Software Solution
Please let us know:
1) Contract period (expected to be 4-6 months)
2) Monthly maintenance charges after the contract period
The following tasks are expected to be completed as a part of the project, apart from other tasks that you need to do.
Number of Keywords targeted
KEI Competition Analysis for Keyword Phrases
Comparative analysis with our competitors
Initial position analysis report
Optimized Navigational Structure
Meta tags placement
Fixing the text links
Descriptive site map creation
Link resource page creation
Link exchange page creation
Manual submission to all major search engines
Monthly management plan:
Detailed Ranking Report
Submission Management with Reports
Site Visibility Statistics Report
Server Check and Link Check
Personalized Report Analysis and Monitoring
Monthly Manual Update to Optimized Content
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).