[url removed, login to view] is a website that sells raw honey. We would like the site to be completely rebuilt and expanded using approximately 50 pages of new content that is in an attached MS Word document. We would also like the shopping cart to be rebuilt so that PapPal's Web Payments Pro is integrated.
According to the paypal web payments pro guidlines to integrate the following system support will be required----
Configure PHP as follows to use the PayPal SDK:
1. Disable safe mode features.
2. Do not use the disabled_functions and disabled_classes settings.
3. Enable the following extensions:
??" PHP Perl Compatible Regular Expressions extension for PHP 4.3.0+ and higher
??" PHP cURL extension for PHP 4.3.0+ and higher with SSL support
??" PHP OpenSSL extension for PHP 4.3.0+ and higher (for digital certificate transcoding)
4. Ensure that PEAR has the following required packages:
PHP with PHP Extension and Application
Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) 1.1
Web Services Description Language (WSDL) 1.1
We have had difficultly configuring our BlueQuartz servers (which use CentOS 4.2) to conform to PayPal's requirements.
We are open to using different server software (like PLESK).
We do not plan to add more than a couple of products to this site over the next two years, so we would prefer to do what is most economical. We manage approximately 100 websites (this being the least complicated) and are trying to get a feel for the price and quality of outsourcing improvements to them for our clients.
When the site and shopping cart is completed, there should be an interface for adding/changing product information (i.e., pricing).
Thank you in advance for your interest.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The site is currently hosted on a cobalt XTR - Redhat Linux