Need some simple web pages which we can use as a template on small projects (no design required):
1. Page that detects the device from which the website is visited and redirects to the correct sub page (iphone, iPad, Mobile Phones, tablets, and PC)
2. sub pages with sample placeholder and a text from which device it was visited
on the subpages we need the integration of the flowplayer (html5) with a sample video in it. the following functions need to be developed (integrated):
- show video content in 3 different formats, depending from which device or browser the page is visited (MP4, WebM, OGV)
- provide each video format in 3 different sizes (low, medium, high) important if the user visits the page from mobile deivce without Wireless lan for example. depending on the speed, the correct video quality will be shown.
- At the end of the video, a button must be placed somehwere over the video (Transparent PNG) and a link to it, so user can go to next page. the button can be placed with coordinates, size and a link to refer to (_self)
- the pages must be compatible with all browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera, Safari, ...)
we need this template page to work on a webserver (PHP) and for offline usage on CD/DVD as well in html files (without devce detection and without file size check but with detecting on different format)
the project must be well documented, so we can change content with ease and deliverd by end of week.
if you have any questions, feel free to ask.