I have a web forum using phpBB3 with a custom theme. Most of the work I need done is complete, but there are a couple more things I need. Small cost, but easy and quick project, and perfect 5-star review if you can do a good job. What I need:
1) I need you to install and activate 2 (3rd-party) MODs that are already created, I just need them working in my forum. One customizes the URLs of each topic so they are search-engine friendly. The second MOD allows people to register for the forum using their Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn/Google+ accounts, so all they do is login with those accounts, type in a forum password, and they they become members of the forum.
2) Some of my pages need a tiny customization so that their contents begin lower than where they currently are. You just need to add a break line (or a couple of them) to the top of a couple pages
3) Remove a certain part of the Topic page that I don't want to be shown in my forum
4) Choose a really good font for my Forum Topic headers to use. I'll help find a good one, probably using Google Fonts API
5) Update: Install a 3rd mod for the forum homepage that lists on the right side the the 10 latest and/or newest threads. I'm sure a MOD for something like this for phpbb already exists and would be easy to find