I run an existing site. I have a new Wordpress theme custom designed in PSD and ready to be coded. I need an experienced coder to convert it to Wordpress.
There are 4 page formats/templates to code:
1) Homepage + Category Page
2) Post Page
3) Photo Gallery Page
4) Simple Page (for Contact, T&C, etc)
Coder MUST be:
1) Very experienced in Wordpress and up-to-date on the latest coding standards & techniques (PHP, HTML5, CSS, JQUERY, etc)
2) Fully versed in on-page SEO to understand how to SEO optimize code.
3) Very, very detail oriented, down to the pixel.
Coding MUST be:
2) Cross-Browser Compatible.
3) Web Standards Compliant & Accessible.
4) Semantic markup using proper HTML5 elements for markup. Use Microformats when applicable.
5) Optimized for fast loading. Minimize use of HTTP requests and make full use of CSS abilities and Data URIs.
6) Nicely Formatted & Commented Code that is easy to read and understand. Comments used where necessary.
7) Future-proof. Wordpress is updated frequently and I should be able to do this easily.
8) SEO optimized
9) Fully responsive
Coder will also be expected to help migrate existing site content into the new theme to make the site live.
Ongoing regular maintenance contract is also up for grabs.