There are 2 parts to the job, you can apply for one or both parts.
1) Install and set up moodle on server, create login, select suitable theme.
2) data to be entered:
There are 10 units.
Each unit has the same sequence
- an initial page with some warm up questions and explanations
- a section where a pdf is downloaded, or a page is shown with about 15 labled images, then a quiz on these images, quiz will have about 15 questions
- a section with 2 audios that students can listen to, and about 3 questions for each audio, can be multichoice or match colums
- a section where there is a video, with about 5 multichoice quiz questions on the video
- a section where there is a pdf to download and about 20 quiz questions
- a section where there is a quiz with about 20 questions, each multichoice general with 4 images with students needing to select correct image.
- section where student will need to read a text and answer about 3 questions on the text
The questions and answers are prepared, as well as texts, images etc.