I need a countdown in my web shop that will display time to next shipment. We're shipping items monday - friday, i.e. ordinary working day (except holidays).
- Use jQuery and/or PHP when making the countdown.
- Integrate with attached HTML snippet.
What I want:
1) Find [next working day]; monday - friday (except holidays).
2) Define [nextShipment] as [next working day 17:00:00 UTC+1]. Check if the Daylight Savings Time (DST) is in effect and also take into account the local server time - i.e. use for an example the TimeZoneOffset.
3) Check if tomorrow is an ordinary working day (non holiday) & it’s less than 17 hours (61200 seconds) to [nextShipment].
a) If true;
- Display countdown
b) If not true;
- Display ”Your shipment will be sent on [nextShipment].” (Display [nextShipment] only as a weekday, for an example: Monday).
You will be provided with the holidays as an array, please see the two attached PHP files to find out which days are holidays. Choose one of the two calculation methods.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $35 for this job
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat..
Hi I am a developer and experienced in Php and Jquery. I have read the requirements by you and would like to help. Lets discuss and start the job.
I am php developer. I aim to provide my customer a full satisfaction with my service.i have experience in WordPress, PHP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery , xml,[url removed, login to view],sql,smarty etc.