I need a countdown in my web shop that will display time to next shipment. We're shipping items monday - friday, i.e. ordinary working day (except holidays).
- Use jQuery and/or PHP for the countdown script.
- Integrate with attached HTML snippet.
1) Define [next shipment] (tomorrow 17:00:00 UTC+1). Check if the Daylight Savings Time (DST) is in effect and also take into account the local time - i.e. use for an example TimeZoneOffset.
2) The countdown should only be visible on monday - friday between 00:00 and [next shipment] (the starting time, 00:00:00, is always based on the users local time, while the [next shipment] time is always fixed to 17:00:00 UTC+1).
3) If [next shipment] is a holiday - do not display the countdown; instead display "Order now for shipping next business day". This means that the countdown should not be visible on holidays (you will be supplied with calculations of holidays, please see the attached PHP to find out which days are holidays. The calculations of holidays should be included in the same file as the countdown rules).
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $147 for dette job
I can complete this job with very perfection. Lets discuss project in more details. You can also reach me on skype, ID "SQ.web" Sorry there was connection problem in skype.
Seems to be an easy project that can be finished within the day. Customer satisfaction is my priority. I'm open for negotiation. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
I need to do first few projects to get high view on freelancer, you can chat on skype or email..., my skype: thynguyen2009. If you can help me then i will help you finish your task.