We have a Joomla-Website that needs to be adapted for responsive view. For that we want to replace the current template.
- Site: [url removed, login to view]
- Current template is based on YooTheme Subway: [url removed, login to view]
- New template to be based on YooTheme Everest: [url removed, login to view]
- Joomla 2.5.x (up to date)
- Widgetkit (latest version)
- The contact- and orderform of the site do not need to be adapted. We will do that ourselves.
- No files outside of the template folder may be changed.
- The site has a custom font which needs to be included in the new template.
-- The new template must be adapted to look and behave (favicon, colors, fonts, menu, hover-effects, ajax-searchresults etc.) exactly the same as the old template. Users should not notice a difference between the old and new template.
-- iPad / Tablets (>= 9.7") receive regular desktop view.
--The new template provides responsive functionality. It is important that the site colors, fonts, modules etc. be visible and usable on the responsive/mobile view.
- We will provide a copy of the live site where you can work on.
- Please provide a changelog of all modifications.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
20 freelancers are bidding on average €201 for this job
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat..
Ready to start "Now " Give me chance to prove my ability and also quality work i am waiting your positive replay from your side i am highly interested to work with you