This is a repost.
Please read the project requirements carefully and thoroughly before bidding.
We require a workalike clone of Weebly ([url removed, login to view]), an online widget-based web site creator and web hosting service (similar sites: Yola, [url removed, login to view], Jimdo).
Bidders must have previous experience developing this kind of project and must provide a portfolio of related projects. Bidders also must be able to legally issue invoices as a verifiable company. Include the phrase "they keep calling me" somewhere in your private message.
High level project requirements are as follows:
* Site setup wizard - site category and subcategory, template (based on subcategory), site title and description, included pages, subdomain or domain
* Site creator/editor - we want to reproduce Weebly's functionality and workflow here, to include dragging-dropping elements from a toolbar into the layout, and repositioning elements within page sections
* "Expert" mode HTML/CSS editing
* File manager for media files (images, videos, audio)
* Site manager with dashboard
* Service administration interface
Some technical requirements:
* Application to run on FreeBSD or Linux servers
* Scalable - service will span multiple servers
* Prefer the application to be developed in PHP and MySQL/postgreSQL
* Secure API for external applications to perform administrative tasks, such as provisioning users and setting user accounts active, suspended, expired
* All user-interface dialogs and text localizable (meaning, not hardcoded)
Please include a project schedule with your bid or PM. Selected provider will be hired for follow-on projects upon successful completion.