I have a logo that I would like to be re-done in a creative "web 2.0" style -- must be done by you from our Photoshop file.
I have an existing logo in Photoshop PSD format that you will modify and create 5 mock up examples for me to choose from.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Every day past deadline $5 will be subtracted from the bid unless buyer agrees to waive
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Sep 30, 2007 5:47:06 PM:
I revised this bid to be just a logo re-design from my existing logo. So if you want to do just a web 2.0 logo then bid. Maximum bid is $50 but if you want the job then show logo examples (URL to your work), and outbid your competition. Best bid and best designer wins.
Site runs on LAMP