I produce a special music set which is currently limited in features because it is recorded on CD. It consists of two tracks; Track 1 is my own creation, Track 2 is commercial music. The tracks are mixed together, not in separate stereo channels.
I would like a program to enable the following:
1. Allow the listener to play Track 1 mixed with a choice of music from a list. The program will come with a selection of stock music.
2. In addition to the stock music, allow the listeners to drag and drop Track 1 into any other music file they choose, i.e. their own favorites.
3. Allow the listener to vary both tempo and volume of Track 1, independent of the music it is played with.
(This can't be done by simply dividing the tracks into separate stereo channels. I want both tracks played in both channels.)
4. Display an attractive graphic representation of Track 1 over a conventional music visualization (like in Media Player or others).
5. There will be a simple control interface display.
The user should have choice over each visual element, i.e. turn off graphics and interface to watch only music visualization, etc.
Changes or additional features may become necessary with development.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows98 up to XP, Macintosh?
As user friendly as possible with simple interface.