Hello bidders. First of all, this is one project for t shirt selling website. If done quickly and as specified, it will lead to more websites.
I need someone familiar with paypal/ecommerce and website designing.
I want you to create a new site for online sale of T- shirts with unique printing options.
I want to have the online payment by PayPal integrated onto your site.
I want design work done.
Regarding the development of the site, I might recommend DotNet 2.0 with SQL Server Database, but that is up to you.
Give the following functionalities to the Ecom part of the site:
1. displaying the shirts with catagories and sub categories if needed
2. details page to see and select the particular items
3. Online ordering through a shopping cart
4. payment processing through Paypal integration in which the actual processing will take place on the PayPal site and the result will be displayed in our site
[url removed, login to view] out process with billing and shipping info
6. Ordrer tracking if necessary
7. A full featured Admin panel for easy control and operation of the site.
Please put a new and professional design on the front page and make it spin and have letters fly in from the side.
This should be a great job for coders.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).