Web Development and graphic design required.
Rebate shopping website required where users sign up to the site and earn cash rebates for participating in offers, purchasing from affiliate websites or clicking on ads.
Design – We will need a range of logo’s and banner advertisements designed for our website and marketing material
Development – Prefered Code = PHP/MySQL.
Site required similar to greasypalm co uk.
Possibility of future contracts for maintenance/modifications of this website and development of future projects.
We will need the website to have a professional front end as well as in-depth reporting and tracking.
Key Modules required
• Member management – To add/update/remove user details and account activity.
• Merchant management – To add/update/remove merchants (advertisers) and offers.
• Payment – Module to pay users via Paypal.
• Content management – Easily organise all aspects of the website. Ie Banner management, Catalogue management (offers, directory tree etc).
• Email system – Send users automated emails (ie on signup, payment sent etc) aswell as bulk emails based on user information and one off emails to specific users. Ability to add templates etc also required.
• Traffic Analysis – Indepth analysis.
• Referal system – Members to be able to refer new members on a per signup as well as a 3 level commission% tree. (Choose which to activate)
Overview of how the site will function.
• Users will visit the website and be able to browse our offers.
• Users sign up to allow them to participate in offers to receive cash rebates based on per click/lead/sale.
o During the sign up process, they supply their email address and name/country/state/zip code only.
• Member then participates in an offer by signing in, and visiting an affiliate via a link on our website.
• The member ID is to be automatically embedded into the URL taking them to the affiliate website. Eg [url removed, login to view] ID>&m=
• Our staff members will then manually credit the Members account based on clicks/leads/sales generated via their member id
• Once the member reaches their payment threshold (to be set within the CMS) an automated email will be sent to them advising that we are ready to send payment but they must provide their Paypal information
• User then enters paypal information.
• Payment to be sent monthly to all users who have reached threshold, and have payment details entered in their account.
40 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2464 for dette job
We have More then 5 years of experience in the field of e-commerce website development so we can understand ur need and can do well. Thanks Vector Creation