write a program that takes the following 2 inputs:
1) a computer screen dump (e.g. the screen you're viewing right now)
2) a unicode word in any language (e.g. RentACoder)
and highlight all the instances of the word in the screendump.
so in the example, you would highlight the following:
1) the blue RentACoder bitmap at the upper-left corner of the top banner (above the "How Software Gets Done" text)
2) all the occurences of the word "RentACoder" in this bid request
needs to complete in less than 1/10 second.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).