I am looking to get a professional corporate style redesign for our client.
They are a financial services company (i.e. accounting, audit, etc). They currently have a site but it is very out dated.
The selected designer for this will use the company branding that we have; Logo, Corporate colours (i.e. reds, greys, creams), Business cards / Brochures, current corporate photos taken of their offices and staff to come up with a new site that accurately portrays their business and aims.
The site will have approximately 20 pages with 5 top level navigation links (e.g. Home, About Us, etc).
We would like to include on the template a login box and also a subscription box.
We would like to present two design concepts for the client to review and provide feedback so that we can get exactly what they want in the final design.
To apply, please meet these criteria:
1. You must be professional with good commercial experience.
2. You must show us your personal portfolio of previous designs (preferrably financial themes)
3. You must be able to work to deadlines.
4. You must be able to cater for change requests.
The winning designer will be given the full brief and files required.
We are not looking for the cheapest, just the best!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PSD or PNG.
Please provide all source files and fonts used.