We are looking for someone to create a new website template and make the following changes to osDate:
Source code changes to osDate are as follows:
1. Create two additional search result view types. We will provide rough preliminary mockups and reference sites with view similar to what we are looking for.
2. Another area that needs some work is the billing system. We want to offer 1, 3, 6, & 12 months subscriptions. We can create these options in the default system, but it seems clumsy (i.e. multiple configurations with different names listed). This page needs be changed to read the items in the database with the same base name but different numbers of days and prices and display them in a more organized fashion. Also, we want osDate to default back to a Free membership when a paid membership expires.
3. We want to change logins to work off of the member’s userid number instead of the member name (member names will be retained for display purposes). Also need to strip down the member information and input pages (fewer fields). The default osDate includes a lot of fields we will not use. I think this can be done through the admin interface, but I am not sure. We will provide reference sites to show what fields we want to use. We will also need to display the member number (already in the database) in the new profile views.
4. Forums will not be used, and need to be removed from the menus.
5. We will not be using Calendars or the Plugin menus. Basically there are a number of osDate features we will not be using that will need to be removed from the menus. Many of the existing lists will be used, but need to be renamed in the system
Layout changes are as follows:
1. We will provide reference sites as well as rough HTML mockups. We have also obtained an additional osDate template with many features we liked that will also be provided.
2. Advanced searches in osDate are currently on their own page, and need to be added to the standard user home page search. These expanded search options should be placed in a hidden div that can be expanded by the user.
3. PSD graphics will need to be created for all graphics used in the tempaltes. These PSDs will be part of the deliverables. Special Fonts used should also be included with the PSD.
4. Logo design and other customized graphics.
5. Remove any template/osDate branding on front end (admin ok).
Vendor should be able to provide a reasonable time table for completion.
All work will be provided as "Work for Hire".
Please provide reference sites and details of the work done on those sites.
Please do not bid this project if you have not worked on osDate before. We are looking for experienced osDate coders only. The request for reference sites above is a request for osDate sites that you have worked on. Also, please do not add in excessive overhead on this project, as we are very aware of what needs to be done, and already have other bids from experienced osDate developers.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $1204 for this job
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
we are experts in customization of open source,we have alraedy made a datting site with Osdate, [url removed, login to view] ,please have a look at it. Thanks