[url removed, login to view]
* A logo for the company based on a "Car Break down service" theme but applicable to Cell/Mobile Phones. The logo must be emailed to us in PSD format and must be of high quality to be used on large works such as shop signage.
* Static Page for about the company
* A IMEI bookin system (meaning a customer can book their phone in for repair online using their 15 digit serial number) and the details would be written to a SQL database
* A Repair job lookup, again via the IMEI serial number so a customer can see how their phone is doing via an SQL database search.
* A very basic payment system using the IMEI lookup for customers to pay for their repair via paypal or Barclays EPDQ (simple intergration for people who have not dealt with this)
* Phone Data Recovery information/service page
* Contact US page
* Pay to Recycle your phone, again accessing a database where a customer can get a quote on how much they may get when they send us a phone
* The site must be google friendly. and optimised.
* A Cron job that will relay stuff to and from the SQL database to our system (via sock or file to be FTP)
We are looking for a site to be simular to [url removed, login to view] but with the additional featured listed
We will require a logo design ASAP before any work is carried out.
We will down pay 50% via GAF Escrow upon agreement of how the task will proceed and the logo is delivered. The 50% will be paid upon completion
** IMPORTANT ** We will ignore your bid if you do not submit any examples of your work.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $592 for this job
I think our team can handle this project and fix all the issues discussed in [url removed, login to view] know more about our team pls see the [url removed, login to view] forward to work with you.
Sir,we fulfill all ur needs with in the time period and to ur [url removed, login to view] hav sufficient qualified and creative [url removed, login to view] will be very happy if you choose me as a freelancer who work for you. we can do this projec Mere