I'm in need of a logo for a crosswords' site. I would like something simple, but, it has to be relevant to the site's subject.
Additionally, I need 4-5 small buttons for the site, these are:
- A 'play' button: to play the crosswords, online
- A 'help' button: to get crossword help, such as helping the user finding a word for a particular clue (not site help)
- A 'solutions' button: to get access to crossword solutions
- A 'layouts' button: to get access to a gallery of crossword layouts
Again, the buttons should fit the subject. You can have a look at the preliminary site at <[url removed, login to view]> , currently it has a bogus logo (at the top) and buttons. Your work should fit this kind of design (the logo should be not too wide).
I'd like to see samples before picking you to do the job. Priority given to low bids and bids with samples.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) The 'original' files for the graphic work (i.e. PSD files if you use Adobe Photoshop), aswell as a .png version of the graphics.