**>>>** Logo needed for CheckboxCash.com. Should be pretty straight-forward. Use a checked checkbox and a simplified representation of a US bill (to represent cash). Our tagline will be: "When *they* check a checkbox, *you* make cash!" We can try different colors, but I'm thinking that green might be a good predominant color, on a white background.
If you want to show me a relevant web page with your portfolio, give me *one* page which best represents your logo work. I will not bother looking at more than one page, period.
Deliver three graphics: One very large one that can be later reduced to different sizes (possibly in a raster format), one size appropriate for a website logo, such as 300x75, or that neighborhood, and then one that's reduced as much as possible, so that everything except the tagline is visible.
* * *I'm pretty flexible and easy to work with. I tried to make sure that this job is as completely specified as humanly possible.
If you have **any** questions, *please* ask them! I have found that it is far better to risk a bit of embarrassment than to spend time working on an assumption which later proves to be wrong. Do not worry that a question may seem silly; just *let me know* and I will be very happy to answer you!
| ! | PGP is **not** required for this project. |
| ! | An NDA is **not** required for this project. |
We will retain full legal rights to the code and/or data upon completion. All code and/or data is and becomes *our* intellectual property! You will *not* have any rights to the code and/or data in any fashion.
**Thank you for your consideration and for bidding through RentACoder!**
* * *Copyright ? 2006, RentACoder Buyer
[notecom]. **All Rights Reserved.** Reproduction without permission is strictly prohibited.
* * *
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
.gif for the smaller two, optionally a raster format for the larger.