We are looking for a coder to create a gaming ladder for our site. ([url removed, login to view]) It's a gaming ladder for our dutch community and will be used for the game Pro Evolution Soccer.
- > Integration with our forum – Once a user creates an account on the site, the account is integrated into forums so the user only needs to create one account rather than having to make one for forums and one for the main site.
- > Enter match result system
- > A ranking based on ELO-rating. (we already have the formulas in php code)
- > Overview of played games
- > Statistics of current season and last seasons.
- > Some statistics in the profile space of the users.
- > Small admin panel where you can ban a user from the ladder or give a user a warning. Set admin rights and delete/edit games with updating the ranking when a game will be deleted or edited.
- > Option to close a season and start a new one with the past season stored and the ranking to be reset.
Ideally we would like the ladder system to be a sort of: [url removed, login to view]
It doesn't have to support clan option and we don't need a newssystem. We would like the system to have some graphics as buttons. (we already got a lot of icons that can be used)
As our website is running by donations we only got a budget of €100,-
So i want to find out if there's anyone that can help us with this.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $97 for this job
Hi I run www.cgl-league.net. I can set you up with a copy of our php ladder scripts and integrate your forum logins with the ladder so they only need one account.