Professional who understands the Google maps API extensively!
Singaporean owned company wants to build a special deals aggregation website similar to “The Deal Map [dot] com”. Same system, same functionality but with different UI (user interface) feel, look and names for onsite buttons. Same scope for front end and back end. The winning bidder will be selected based on his 1) item-by-item identification of key sections in website architecture, and 2) detailed estimate as for number of days for completion, as well as costs, and 3) assurance to producing a running prototype in max 45 days.
Clear instructions will be given to selected candidate.
if you want to prove yourself as a web designer/developer endowed with professionalism and integrity, this project is your best avenue. You'll go a long way after this from our referrals and endorsements in Southeast Asia and Pacific regions.
You must be able to provide previous projects or give us references. Please submit any examples you may have of your google maps work.
We should be able to contact you or your company easily either through skype or landline and discuss progress and other issues regarding the project.
Project scope includes designing, development & deployment of the complete website and a powerful backend to manage the application. It encompasses-
• Designing (logo design included)
We will own the copyright on the application/product developed. 100% source code. No encrypted files
We will release 60% after prototype is up and running and remaining 40% will be released after 60 days warranty period is finished. (Warranty Period : 75 Days )
Warranty period 75 days not 60.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $4296 for this job
Please accept our bid for your daily deals website development project. Over 8 years We have been developing websites like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], digg.c Mere
Dear Sir/Madam, We have a platform created and case studies available. Please check your PMB for more information. Kind Regards, Kevin King, Sales Manager at Euro Access Software House Ltd
Hi We have company and we think I can do this job.I have more than 6 years experience in PHP and frameworks, joomla,wordpress,megento ,CAKEPHP [url removed, login to view] can show my [url removed, login to view] you can look my some development project Mere