I need a small e-commerce website to sell and distribute a downloadable poker program.
Here's what I'll need:
* Company logo design in tiny (icon), medium (banner ads), and large (splash screen) sizes.
* Uniform page layout for several pages:
* Homepage with general product information, screenshot thumbnails, etc.
* FAQ page
* Ordering Page (PayPal w/credit card support)
* Forum (free, open-source PHP is fine, but with custom look to match site)
* Product Info/Screenshots
* Demo Download
* Support section
* Page layout must be clear, easy to navigate, professional, and appropriately-themed.
The ordering must be secure. The forum will be linked to ordering, so that everyone who purchases the program will be registered for the forum, though people can register for the forum separately. When an order is placed, we will need to send a registration key automatically to the customer, and their orders will need to be tracked. I will need copyright and a privacy information link as a footer to every page. I will supply the content, including screenshots.
Before accepting your bid, I would like to see mockups of your suggestion for the site layout and drafts of the graphics. I'm open to suggestions and would like to see some creative designs.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer, Netscape