We are familiar with Joomla and Drupal, though would be willing to accept any other well known content management system for the site.
The site begins with a login screen. Usernames and passwords would be set up and managed by the administrator.
Once logged in, the user has access to:
1. Upcoming events. A web form (we will provide the field names) is used to RSVP to an event, which sends an email to a specified email address.
2. Service. A web form (we will provide the field names) is used to request service related to a specific issue, which sends an email to a specified email address.
3. Reservations. A web form (we will provide the field names) is used to request a reservation of a specific asset, which sends an email to a specified email address.
4. Notices. Simple text entry from the administrator for users to view current notices. Typically two or three sentences, with a link to another page that will contain a few paragraphs. Links to new pages and the content to each new page to be created by the administrator.
5. Account. The user's account balance (money owed) is listed with a copy of their most recent expenditures (line items). They may use PayPal to pay their balance. Note that NO automated updating of the site is needed. The administrator will update the user's account balance manually in the administrative console once the confirmation from PayPal is sent.
6. Contact. Listing of phone / email / etc info, with a web form (we will provide the field names) which sends an email to a specified email address.
1. The site must be available in TWO languages. At any time the user must be able to click a link for an alternate language on the page to display the page in said alternate language.
2. The text for all pages will be added / managed by the administrator.
3. We are expecting approximately 300 users.
4. Graphics used by the organization will be provided to you for you to customize the look of the site.
5. The CMS will be hosted at our service provider.
6. There must be no changes to the CMS code that prevent a simple update when new code revisions are released by the CMS developer.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $586 for this job
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Mere
Hello, We have great expertize on the area you are looking for, our team would be able to get the task done with great perfection. Check PMB, Cheers Team OrangeLab