Please don’t bit on this project if you can’t meet all requirements including hiring full time developer
Building a web site for a business administration college based on open source CMS (only ASP/PHP)
Web site requirements:
- Using open source SMS (ASP/PHP).
- Mysql or MS-SQL only.
- Design a unique template.
- RTL/LTR language full support.
- Last news module.
- Voting module
- Photos/videos gallery module
- Events management module
- Adds modules
- Slideshows management
- Social networks integration
- Form builder with DB integration.
- User registration
• Students will get SMS on his/her registered mobile after checking academic No. to complete the registration.
• The new user created on LDAP.
• Using SMSs for password resetting using secure scripts and LDAP links.
• Develop some forms integrated with local DBs to present students data including profiles, marks, schedule, announcements … ets..
Once the project done the university still want to hire one full time web developer suggested by the developing team or one of them.
This person will be responsible to edit, customize, maintain and develop the web site.
Suggested developer should meet minimum requirements:
- Degree in IT field.
- 5 years experience in web development in installed CMS
- Very good deep experience in ASP .net and PHP, Mysql and MSSQL coding.
• Setup, develop, customize and maintain the university web site based on open source CMS.
• Setup, develop, customize and maintain required modules.
• Develop special modules to integrate local data based.
• Managing the site and keep it always secure and up-to-date.
• Adding new futures and services.
Location: Saudi Arabia