I'm looking for Flash games written in AS3 of the following genres: platformers, shooters and puzzle games. If you made such game(s) and you're prepared to sell them. Once sold, I would be the owner and will have full rights to them. When posting a bid or contacting me, please include the following information:
1. How many times did you sell the game
2. Did you use any engine (away3d, Sandy, PBE, etc.)
3. The price
4. Demo URL
5. Whether the controller is a mouse or a keyboard
6. Is there a highscore
7. How many levels
8. The complexity of the game: is the game easy, medium, hard, is it suitable for kids, etc.
9. Tech details like: did you use patterns, like MVC or singleton, or any other, or none
I'm looking for the lowest possible price and fair quality of features. The graphics, music and sound are not important, but the code should be well documented and fully OOP, written in AS3. The games should be already completed or near completion. If the game is near completion, I can wait if its something that would be interesting to me.