For an international eLearning project we are working on with a team of 20 people, we need additional manpower in the area of Flash ActionScripting.
As we already are a top level agency in this area (e.g. last year we were the only european company to receive one of Macromedia's MAX Awards) we do not need beginners but only people with
- more than 2 years of experience with Flash
- a track record of finished **scripting-heavy** Flash projects like online games
- experience in **ActionScript 2.0** and **OOP
All expenses like flight, hotel etc. will be paid, we would need a CV from you in order to decide whether we can work on this together.
The timeframe will be:
- start ASAP
- work for **6 weeks** with our team (9 hours a day, 5 days a week)
Please make a bid for 270 hours of work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000, XP