The project is for a company with multiple restaurants (+/- 6).
Each restaurant has its own theme/sub-site.
The idea is to create one portal leading to the different sub-sites/restaurants.
The portal page will host the multiple sub-sites.
When the restaurant is chosen the subsite will enlarge to fullscreen with flash or other dynamic action (discussable).
Each sub-site will have specific logo’s and house styles ( logo’s, pictures and typography content supplied by us) .
These sub-sites need to be developed in (X)HTML/CSS/PHP to a high standard.
See for reference sub-sites these example : [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
The focus would be to use one designed menu (usable by each sub-site)
The menu needs minor changes (typography/layout) for every sub-site.
Every sub-site will have 4 subpages - Home
- Menu (food&drinks) needs to be adjustable using backend for every subsite, data adjusted in the backend should appear in frontend using the deployed/chosen CSS styles.
- atmosphere (this page needs to include pictures and some dynamic components such as video,music,..(should have the possibility to change these through backend, but will not be used often).
- location (using supplied graphics).
- Contact,newsletter (& reservation viewed as seperate project): the idea would be to implement a reservation system, so customers/administrators are able to view,enter and accept reservations.
The back-end should be developed so the administrator of every sub-site(restaurant) can confirm/decline bookings using an (x)HTML enabled device or webpage towards the customer using SMS and/or mail.
As soon as the bookings are confirmed these are adjusted in the front-end for every sub-site on a calendar or drop down box on the reservation page.
The bookings should be separated in the back-end for every subsite.
The Reservation back-end should be able to display statistics of amount of reservations/[url removed, login to view] and p.sub-site
Confirmation for reservations from back-end should be usable on handheld devices (Iphone,QTEC) ,full (x)HTML enabled phones.
The reservation system is viewed as a separate project (if you are able to develop such a system we will take your offer into consideration).
The back end should therefore include 2 or if possible 3 seperate functionalities .
- Change ‘food-menu-content’ for each sub-site (based on CSS-style and style chosen for sub-site)
- Mailing list based on customer database (customer data entered on each sub-site should be gathered in one database.
- (extra sub-project) reservation functionality described as above
The developer will be chosen depending on proved portfolio and webmeeting.
A close follow up and cooperation using Skype/MSN is needed as short term changes will be made through the life cycle of this project .
If results are to satisfaction future cooperation is guaranteed on a regular basis.
Development time would be around 2 months depending on functionality and chosen technology.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $2471 for this job
We have enough experience in php,mysql, flash and flex, ajax and other technologies to make the website you need, we're mind opened and honest people working for a new company. if you're interested please let us know
hello,sir. We have good experience in php/mysql and asp.net/mssql website development, with web2.0 and ajax technology. We will finish this within 2 month, once we'll start. Thank y ou
Dear Sir/Mam , We request you to have a look at the PMB for a detailed proposal. Thanks & Regards, Anshul Gupta Head Sales, Miracle Studios Pvt. Ltd.