We have a website based on Joomla. Customers can buy a license for our Elearning system (based on Flash) through VirtueMart. What we want:
1. VirtueMart generates an unique code (i.e. F72HlyK) after payment
2. This code is sended to the "buyer" + administrator
3. This code is added to the database used by the Elearning system (so users can activate their account with generated code)
The whole Elearning system already exists (including databases). We just a need to link VirtueMart with the Elearning system (using unique codes which are sent).
It should be possible for the administrator to generate a batch of codes from the backend as well, which can be given away.
Perhaps this component can be used or else a whole new component should be developed:
[url removed, login to view]
This component seems fine, but we would like to add 2 things:
1. Generated coupons/codes should be added to the Elearning database automatically (so activation process is working correctly)
2. The ability to generate a batch of codes from the backend
Looking forward to your replies.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $463 for dette job
We are a team of highly skilled, qualified, experienced and dedicated developers. We have a vast experience in the web development. We will give you the excellent quality work and desired output.