The site will be based on:
[url removed, login to view] (stock market and MLM part)
[url removed, login to view]
All the features described on those sites will have to be incorporated in to this site.
Including but not limited to:
1. Margin financing
2. Share transfer
3. IM between members
4. Language versions
5. Member pages
6. FAQs, forum
7. Affiliate program and tracking with text and banner links etc.
8. Instant deposits by E-gold, NetPay, EvoCash, WebMoney and instructions with order number for wire and check/money order.
9. List of members who are willing to assist other members (in addition to the sponsor) for free or for a fee. Moving funds in or out, margin loans and any other services needed by members. Site should allow for closing down positions because of the margin calls.
The site will also offer stock exchange feature to its members in the sense that admin may approve other members to become subadmins who may
introduce/underwrite and manager their own virtual stock offerings.
MLM part would have to be flexible and %, levels etc. should easily be adjusted/changed by Admin.
Design of the site and its usability must be clear and intuitive for the users.
Instructions for members must be written in an easy to understand clear English.
Code must be very well commented.
I own resell rights and all copyrights to the script
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera.