Objectives of this project:
1) Make minor changes to a flash introduction:
a) At the beginning of the flash movie make the company name larger and stay static for 5-7 seconds.
b) Change the first and last picture in the flash animation. (We will provide pictures)
c) Add "skip intro" text in gold writing -preferably the arial, veranda font family.
Visit: [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] to view the template.
2) We're looking for a designer/coder to take an existing HTML template and modify it for a shopping cart (SunShop).
Visit: [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] for more information regarding the Shopping Cart software
a) The template must accommodate stretching cells for product pictures and information. (In other words, we do not want the page to come apart when any of the content cells stretch with information.)
b) The template should be modified to include a search field. (This is already built into the shopping cart ??"just need placement of the search field)
TIP: The search field can replace "Resources | Sitemap" at the top right.
c) The template should be modified to include a drop-down. We have a script that we would like to use.
TIP: The navigation buttons are on the bottom of each page so the menu items in the drop-down will actually need to scroll up.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Any Web Server