A flash movie that is structured in the following way:
* On movie load a video clip plays.
* At the end of this clip the last frame of the video is displayed, with two buttons overlayed on the frame.
* Hitting either of the buttons makes the flash movie jump to a new clip.
* At the end of that clip the same process repeats with the last frame of the movie still, and two buttons overlayed.
* This "tree" repeats 4 times so there is a total of 15 different clips that can be played.
No video clips will be supplied for the developer. The developer can use any video clip of his/her choosing from the web to illustrate the functionality. If one can't be found by the developer then I will provide one.
The original flash source (.fla) movie that can be edited by another developer using the flash application will be the end product that is delivered to me. Not the output SWF for web viewing.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Since this is a flash movie the platform requirements are a non-issue. All flash movies should run fine independent of the platform that they are executed on.