I need a Search engine that will:
1. gather user inputs from Flash
2. create sql
3. query mySQL which is on my server
4. return results in scrollable page directly to Flash or using "pop-up" html window
I have a Flash site for a real estate company. It has a section with variables which the user can make selections and submit. (For example: rent or buy, house or apartment, price min/max)
Based on the user selections, I need a list of matching properties retrieved from mySQL for the user to view.
This is very time critical as I have just wasted a month with a company that could not deliver.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).