Template 5649 at [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view];d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=1&lid=36&ttitle=subBlack3D#dldetails
Template and theme will be supplied to the developer upon project acceptance.
Upon completion I will have sole rights to the site and the completed work may not be used, sold, or shared in whole or in part by anyone other than me.
This project is to integrate the flash header from a template into an existing PHP-Nuke theme. A total of 4 deliverables will be expected. The tabs will all be in HTML in all 4 versions. The only flash the will be used is the red window area from the flash template. This project will consist of editing existing code with very little development, but a strong development backgroundin PHP, PHP-Nuke, and Flash is still desireable.
1. Fixed width PHP-Nuke theme with Flash header
2. Fixed width PHP-Nuke theme with HTML header
3. Variable width PHP-Nuke theme with Flash header
4. Variable width PHP-Nuke theme with HTML header
* No audio will be used. Soall audio controls, etc.. will be removed from the header (Both flash and HTML)
* Consistent look and feel will be maintained throughout the site (HTML Header, Flash Header, and Nuke Theme) in terms of color, font, etc...
* Tab descriptions may be changed from the template design.
* The Flash header in the final project will only consist of the "red window" area. The rest of the tabs will be HTML. This will allow for faster page loading, and easier integration into a floating width design.
* On the variable width site verion, the "red window" of the flash version is, of course, a static width. I would like to see this area appear to 'extend" past 800px width by using a dtatic image that blends in with the red flash background and can gracefully stretch accross the screen width past 800px.
* The tabs on the Flash header version and HTML header version will all be the same, and will be done in HTML. Again the only "Flash" will be the red window area.
* An additional effect will be added to the existing flash so that the site name has a subtle earthquake and blur effect at random intervals of time.
* The "Login box" to the right of the red window area will have the following funtionality.
~ The login dialog box will disappear after successful login and be replaced with the logged in users Name, Avatar, and Private Messages Information. Additional user information may be requested to be added.
~ I would like to discuss with the developer the possibility of a small persistent chat window as an option.
* Site must remain cross browser compatible.
* Please include a realistic schedule when bidding. I am not in a rush, I am looking for quality work. But I expect the schedule to be followed. So please be conservative with estimates.
* Developer will be available by phone, email, IM or whatever means are necessary to communicate effectively during this project
* Developer will have all tools necessary to perform the work and a suitable server to host and display comps for review.
* Change requests outside the scope of this request will be added to a wish list for future work. Or if applicable, cost can be negotated and added to this project.
* Additional assumptions may be added by customer or developer prior to project beginning.
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $250 på dette job
Hi! We are the experts in such things, so this project is really not a problem for us. Ready to start immediately and the best quality guaranteed. Waiting for your selection. Thanks!