We are asking for a small group who can bid on one month (for the purposes of this GAF project) of ad-hoc web-related work. One month will be a test period, the bid will represent the monthly fee for ongoing services. Subsequent periods will be posted as exclusive GAF projects, although costs will be expected to remain fixed for the same team size for at least 6 months at a time.
Skillsets must include:
1. A junior web developer, well-versed in slicing PSDs into XHTML/CSS to W3C standards.
2a. A mid-to-senior web application architect/developer, well-versed in: PHP, MSSQL, MYSQL, Flash Effects. OR...
2b, mid-to-senior web application architect/developer, well-versed in: ASP.NET 2+, C#, MSSQL, MYSQL.
3. A QA resource, who will find and document all compliance, usability, etc., bugs, verify fixes, and regression test.
Bonus skills are: Flash effects, Flex, Joomla configuration, Joomla development, JSP, Project Management, Sharepoint, and more.
These resources would need to be available 40 hours per week, have sufficient equipment and connectivity to work closely enough with us as though they were telecommuters. Willing to make up hours if serious or numerous quality deficiencies are uncovered.
Time zones or work hours should overlap sufficiently so that the team can hand off to our US developers and vise versa each day.
Teams in developing countries where there are disruptions (earthquakes, floods, hurricanes) will be considered along as we are appraised of the risks. Written English, some spoken English (at least one team member fluent and all willing to lear) and a very low cost-of-living are a must.
A business manager well-versed in local legal requirements would be a helpful augmentation to an ongoing relationship. Rapid team growth is very likely, so a local pool of quality resources is a must.
We are looking for reliability, efficiency, honesty, integrity and creativity in what we hope will be a permanent relationship.
Include the following in your bid:
1. A description of the whole team, who you are (the team and indviduals), your work philosophy, and what you've done.
2. Some sample work that you can prove is your own.
3. Photos of the team and your location if possible.
4. Details of what hardware, software, and connectivity you have access to.
5. Details of your local region, the economy, workforce, etc.
6. Details of individual fees and timescales if additional resources are needed.
This is a bona fide project and an economy-changing opportunity for the right team.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $2305 for this job
Hi, We are not a company but we are looking for good [url removed, login to view] proposal sounds good. Our group consist of designer,web developer and database [url removed, login to view] are much efficent to handle your [url removed, login to view] us details of y Flere