I need an experienced designer/company, with a good portfolio in flash development, to develop a full flash web site.
The web site will have:
- Intro animation, using the cover of the album, and clips of their music. The cover is a set of small pictures, and the animation will use those pictures, ending up with the image of the cover.
- sliding menu (that can hide/show), with animated buttons, that use an iconographic font, that when the mouse modes on top of it, it transforms in a regular font.
- 6 diferent spaces (each one a little diferent from the other, like diferent background), that are: "The Band" (with band biography, and individual band member biography), "Discography", "Media" (with audio, video and photos), "News", "Concerts", "Guestbook".
Along with this web site, I need a logo for my company, called "JAM - Web Design & Development Solutions". The web site is to be developed slowly, because I need to be getting info from the band members, so in the waiting time, I need the logo done.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (All the Flash .fla and the fonts used).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Latest flash version