Keywords: Easy, Quick, Layout Only
To: Service Providers
From: Jim Wu & Associates
Re: July 10 Project 0602 (Script Installation Project)
Date: July 10, 2006
Time: 11:40 P.M. (Eastern Standard Time)
Bid Preferences: Please make your bids in the form of both "bid per script" and "bid per project". Bids above and beyond the budget amount should be clearly stated in a PM. (For example, if your bid is $15 per installation of each script and $125 for installation of 10 scripts, then bid $30 and put $15 per script and $125 for total project in the PM).
Jim Wu & Associates is seeking a service provider that can install a number of scripts into an existing website. Those who are finalists to work on this project will receive further details through PM (indicating the scripts to be installed) and will need to then indicate their further interest if they still would like to be accepted to work on this project.
1. Service providers must be professional, efficient, honest, reliable, able to follow directions and suggestions from Mr. Jim Wu, and excellent communicators, as indicated by their review rating. Service providers without a review, or with a bad review (less then a 9) will not be considered for this project.
2. Service providers must be able to complete this project within three days (a 72 hour time period). There are a total of 10 scripts that need to be installed and 5 must be installed within the first 24 hours (1st day), 5 within the 2nd 24 hours (2nd day), and testing will be done during the 3rd 24 hours (3rd day). There is no exception. If you can not complete the project within these given time line you will not be considered.
3. Service providers must successfully upload project to Jim Wu & Associates designated server in order to complete the project.
1. There are two options available for payment
A. Service providers may elect to have money transferred through the Escrow System that [url removed, login to view] provides. Money will be transferred upon completion of the site. (Until site is completed, Service provider will need to host site on his/her own personal service which should be accessible via web broswer, to Mr. Jim Wu and his colleagues, so they can keep track of the progress).
i. After completion of the site, money will be placed in the escrow account for the service providers. After successful upload of the site to Jim Wu & Associates designated server, the money will be released from the escrow account directly into the account of the service provider.
2. After completion and successful upload of the site to Jim Wu & Associates designated server. Total amount may be transferred directly into service provider's account through paypal.