The project is to prepare a step-by-step instruction of how to:
1. Capture a flash swf and all the associated files it uses (images, xml, etc.) For demonstration purposes only, you will capture the main flash program and associated files at disney.com. Include name, information, website and instructions for any software program you use to accomplish capture if it is not <[url removed, login to view]>.
2. Decomplile a flash swf to an editable fla. The fla when tested will appear like the original swf. For demonstration purposes only, you will decompile the main flash program and associated files at disney.com. Include name, information, website, costs and instructions for any software program you use to successfully accomplish decompile.
3. Demonstrate that you can change an fla and recompile to swf. For demonstration purposes only, you will change to words "Enter a character world" to "This is a test" and then recompile the main flash program captured and decompiled in steps 1 and 2 above.
1) A complete step by step written instruction of how to accomplish all three steps in the description.
2) All files associated to accomplish the demostration.
3) This written instruction will be to teach our staff coder. You may need to answer additional questions if the flash decompile tutorial is not clear to our flash coder.
4) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
5) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
6) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).