I'm after a graphic that I need for a website that I'm working on.
I've included a VERY rough idea of what the job should look like - I've quickly sketched it out on a bit of paper.
This is only to give people some sort of idea of what will be involved. I've also included another graphic to show folk the sort of look I'm after.
I believe the graphic has been done in 3D max, but if my graphic can be done in another format fine - flash etc. I don't know how the figures would be done maybe poser?
But again I don't know the best way and open to suggestions.
The one thing I would like is some animation. Nothing major, just movement from the characters i.e maybe a head or eye movement or legs crossing etc.
1. There will be approx 10 people in the scene
2. There will be approx 12 other items involved. i.e mobile phone, newspaper, sunglasses, 2 tables etc.
3. There will be approx 20 menus needed. What I mean by that if you move over a certain part of the screen a menu comes up. Within these menus there will be sub menus. i.e. click a certain place on the graphic and it gives you 5 sub menus. These sub menus if clicked will open specified web pages. I believe this can be done in DHTML, if they can be done in another format fine.
4. Aeroplane in the background.
The graphic will have to be pretty detailed as people will have to easily recognises the objects. It should be of a good size so easily can be uploaded to an internet browser. Time scale would be as soon as possible, but I realise it is prettty detailed work and if I had to wait for a better finish I would.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PC Running windows