I'm looking for someone to create a 'clone' of Gameboy Tetris - to run in Flash as a web app.
See the attached image of the original Gameboy - this should form an integral part of the design.
The project will be in 2 parts. This is for part 1. Your bid for part 1 will be the payment amount for part 2 also.
- so if you bid $50 for part 1, you will also be paid an additional $50 for part 2, as a separate project.
Part 1. You create a working app, including the following :
- Fully functioning Gameboy Tetris.
- Hi-Score table system built in PHP + mySQL (name + score visible, comments + email in backend for mailing list use).
- this will require 2 PHP pages - a submission form with "Name" / "Email" / "Comments" and a Hi-Score page - showing top 10 names + scores.
- Web-based admin page for editing 'visible' Hi-Score table.
- Web-based admin page for editing / extracting user data. (dump email addresses to a text file for example...)
Part 2. Cleanup. You tweak as required, adding and removing functionality.
There is a great deal of scope in how you provide this solution - I am looking for someone to really get into the idea and run with it...!
*** The system must work on Linux / PHP / Flash 8 ***
I will provide an FTP account on my server, and mySQL DB for development.
- this should be used for testing, so I can see progression.
- Yahoo messenger should be used for communication.
6 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $133 for dette job
Buenas, puedo ayudarte a hacer esto. y en tu idioma ! Soy EzeQL un estudiante de ingenieria en informatica en Argentina. Soy experto en flash, flex y varias cosas mas... Saludos!!
We are a talented team of designers, with a keen interest in gaming. We are well aware of the importance of Tetris to the history of gaming, and the logic involved in the design.