I need an adobe flex / php component / script which displays documents in browseable swf files. These swf files should be similar to the swfs files produced by the following service:
[url removed, login to view]
I need it to generate fast reports on the fly using database data or converting uploaded files.
Coldfusion can do it, but I want to use php and flex. For example: To generate a report of month sales with 300 pages with embed images, charts and vector text.
The component must to:
1) Convert pdf / doc / xls / txt / jpg and rtf documents to flash format using php or flex (maybe using the both together) on the fly (commanded by flex application).
2) All code used to do this conversion must to be open source and for comercial use.
3) All source code must be delivered and commented.
4) An Api to create simple and fast reports (header, detail, footer bands) must be included.
5) I don't want to use external softwares to convert. To convert and generate the reports,
6) The component must use vector for text and simple objects to keep downloaded data ligth.
7) The component need to be an api to generate barcode labels of popular formats (ean13 - code128 - codabar - code39).
Because there exists several pdf-to-vector converters on the web, all you need to do is
- coded cleanly and with comments
- implements flashpaper's look-and-feel
- implements navigation buttons
- implements zooming 0 to 10,000
- implements the "hand" tool
- implements the "text select" tool
- implements the search function
- multi page thumbnails viewer (like ipaper)
- using php5 and flex3
- using amfphp or weborb for remote communication
We would like a speedy delivery.
The component must print exact as the preview. We use it to print label forms and other forms type, so the print precision is very important.