The home page will consist of a rotation of 4-5 images and the menu options.
There will be up to five secondary pages, which should have HTML text – even if the menu and other template features are in Flash. The text itself should not be an image and should not be embedded in the flash files.
The site will require a flash photo gallery. This should not be developed from scratch since there are many applications, many that are free, that already do this.
• Admin function where the site manager can add galleries and add photos to the galleries.
• There should be no limit to the number of galleries or the number of photos in each gallery.
• The larger view of the image should have a border that will be discussed in more detail when the project is awarded.
• Photos should be watermarked and the watermark should be added when images are displayed or when images are added to the gallery.
• When looking at a gallery, there should be thumbnails to the left and a larger view to the right.
1. The design should be accessible in all major browsers.